Struggles, desires, challenges, wants and needs. Sometimes, through the storms and winds of everyday’s challenges, it seems there is no time or space to enjoy Life. It feels we are like little hamsters, trying to keep up running on our wheel of bills, responsibilities and duties.
Until last year I was running on this wheel. My thoughts were focused on how to pay my bills, how to have enough money for my basics, where I was going to get waisted on the weekend or planning a holiday in the best place to get waisted.
That thoughts and that lifestyle, even though I enjoyed it, don’t resonate with me any more. I’m now looking for something else, I’m now looking for a deeper meaning behind my actions and outcomes.
So, one sunny day of July 2011, motivated by the insightful and eye-opening Experience Week in the spiritual community of Findhorn in Scotland, the spiritual teachers and motivators I was listening to, I choose to change. I choose to take responsibility of my Life. I choose to identify my purpose and do the best I could do to live with integrity and do my part in the world. I choose to make the first step and allow the abundance I deserved to come into my Life.
From that moment, the moment I took that decision, my Life unfolded in ways I would never expected….
I’ve been given more challenges than before, more deep dark moments, more situations in which I didn’t now how I was going to make it. But it wasn’t all. Alongside with challenges I’ve been given all the help and the support to mature, grow and overcome them. I’ve been meeting loving people who became the friends that never hesitated to help me when I was in need and to celebrate joyful and happy moments. I’ve been given all the opportunities I was looking for in the field I’m working and I’ve been given the wisdom to follow through every tough moment.
…well… Have You ever found Yourself asking the question “Why me?” “Why do I have to through all this crap?”
You bet it!!! And it wasn’t long time ago since the last time. Have You ever experienced these moments where everything seems to go wrong? where health, finances and emotional balance seems to say goodbye, take a flight and go in holiday in the Canary Islands? It was one night, stuck in my bad with a terrible headache, I decided to listen to one of the conference call from the online seminar, Healing with the Masters, hosted by Jennifer McLean, interviewing the spiritual teacher Panache Desai.
It was the first time for me to hear his Truths. His words resonate within me immediately and his message, so clear and straight to the point, like an arrow, brake through my heart.
… and what was his message?
His message was very simple and comforting. I broke it down for You in little steps.
- STRESS IS OUR CLOSEST FRIEND. IT SHOWS US WHAT CHANGES WE HAVE TO MAKE IN OUR LIFE.
- THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU AND YOUR LIFE.
- THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX.
- EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AS IT IS. YOU AND THE REALITY YOU ARE EXPERIENCING.
- EMBRACE EVERY MOMENT, EVERYTHING THAT YOU FEEL AND HAPPENS TO YOU.
- EVERYTHING THAT YOU FEEL AND HAPPENS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR GROWTH.
His key message is to EMBRACE AND ACCEPT OURSELVES IN THE WAY WE ARE AND OUR EXPERIENCE AS OUR GREATEST MASTER.
I’ve heard these concepts before, but now I was ready to really listen and learn.
And if You are here, it means You are now ready. If You are here it means that You want something more from Life and that You want to give more.
Well, I’m not saying this is easy to do, and I’m not saying that the pain of some experiences is easy to overcome. And it is fine to experience that pain, it is fine to experience that sorrow, it is fine to experience that frustration. There is nothing wrong with all of that. It is part of our human experience, it is part of our beauty. But we don’t want to stay stuck in this cycle. We want to acknowledge them just as they are: feelings. When we experience this new realm of reality, when we are willing to surrender to our experience, embrace it and learn from it, we are then ready to be thankful to what happened to us and to move on, grown and stronger than before.
….and what happens next?… what happens after I embrace my feelings and my experience?
I cannot tell You what will happen to You, that will be Your reality and part of Your own path. But I can share with You what happened to me. As soon as I stepped in this process, something amazing started to manifest. My body started healing immediately, I received a phone call who sorted out my financial situation and amazing opportunities opened up for the near future. It seems like somebody was just waiting for me to make this step. It seems like somebody listened to my call. I cannot express the feeling of gratitude I have now in my chest. I’m now certain that no matter what, everything is going to be fine, because, no matter what everything is fine in every moment.
If You are now facing a tough period in one area of Your Life, I’d love to share with You these steps that helped Me to detach, embrace, assess and brake through. I hope this will be useful also for You.
- Take a breath. A very long deep breath.
- Focus Your attention on Your hearth, feel Your Heart, feel that sacred space, where no worries or problems are allowed, that place where You are an infinite field of possibilities, that place that is the realm of Love.
- Now say to Yourself, like talking to a little child, that everything is perfect as it is. That You are perfect as You are. That there is nothing to be worried about. That everything is fine. Ensure Yourself like You were the most important person in the world.
- Now ask Yourself the following questions and write down the first thing that comes into your mind. Don’t judge it, even if it seems it has no sense. Remember, there is no thing that is meaningless.
- What is in this experience for me? What can I learn?
- What is in this experience for Us? What can We learn?
- Knowing what I know now, what can i do different next time?
- Knowing what I know now, what can I say to myself next time I’m going to live this experience?
- And now be thankful to yourself, be thankful to your experience and be thankful to your emotions.
- You are now ready to move, stronger than before, wiser than before, and more focused than before. You now know what to do. Don’t wait more. Do it! and enjoy the gift of Life.
I’d love to hear from You and what do You think about the article.
Please Like this post if you found value here and share your awesome thoughts in the comments below.
Oh, and remember to subscribe to my weekly newsletter!!!
May You always embrace the perfection of Your reality!!
Simone Vincenzi ~Your Power to Shine~