Hi! Simone here for your weekly blog @Your Power to Shine.
Today I am going to reveal how to take your next step in 3D!
If you are into personal development I am sure you have heard before about the importance of taking the next step in order to achieve your goals. And I am sure that, if you are reading this post, you have attempted several steps before this moment. Some more successful and some others less.
If are you wondering why, in some situations, maybe after careful planning and a clear vision in mind, you didn’t follow through or you stopped along the way, the answer is simple… Maybe you took that step in 2D or, even worst, 1D.
Yes… You read right. 3D, 2D, 1D… But what does it mean?
I am going to tell you now:
- what are the 3D’s for the next step;
- what stopped you from achieving your goal;
- how to use 3D’s in your goal setting to achieve the ultimate outcome
The 3D’s for taking the Next Step are:
1) Decision is the moment of choice. It is when we make the choice to take the first step. The decision must be really strong and must be grounded in you. It needs to have a solid reason WHY and it must be in alignment with your core values, with who you are.
2) Direction is the clarity of the outcome. You always have to check out what is the ultimate outcome you want to have. The ultimate destination. Every step must move you towards that direction.
3) Drive is the energy to keep the momentum going. It is the amount of energy that is moving you towards that direction. It is directly proportional to how big is the WHY of the decision. Bigger the WHY, higher the ENERGY, stronger the MOMENTUM.
So, what stopped you from taking the next step?
If all the 3D’s are not in place and capital letters, you are more likely to give up and not follow through. Think about last time you attempted a goal and then you dropped off. Where you taking the next step in 3D? or maybe just in 2D… The 3D’s are all interconnected, one affect the other. If you don’t have a strong Decision, this is going to affect ultimately your Drive. If you don’t have a clear Direction, this is going to interfere with your Decision and if you do not have Drive, this is going to effect the ultimate outcome i.e. your Direction.
Can you see where I am going?
Now, how can you use the 3D’s for the ultimate goal setting?
Next time you set a goal, answer to this question before everything else.
- Why am I doing it?
- How big is my motivation in a scale from 1 to 10?
- What will happen if I don’t do it?
- What will happen if I do it?
- What is my ultimate outcome?
- Where is this goal bringing me?
- Which of my core values are honoured in this goal?
- Is it in alignment with my purpose in Life?
- How much energy am I willing to put in to my goal?
- What am I going to do when things get though?
- How am I going to motivate myself and keep the energy up?
- What is my BIG WHY?
If you take your Next Step in 3D, you are sure you are going to get to your outcome like a piece of cake. It is going to be easy, fun and energising. You will look forward taking that step!
If you want to see the video of this blog, click NOW on the link below and subscribe to my youtube channel!
I’d love to hear from You and what do You think about the article.
Please Like this post if you found value here and share your awesome thoughts in the comments below.
Oh, and remember to subscribe to my weekly newsletter!!! for audioblogs, videos and motivational contents.
To your Next Step in 3D.
Simone Vincenzi ~Your Power to Shine~